Website usage terms and conditions – Luigi Reale of Arte Immagine Photography
The term ‘Luigi Reale of Arte Immagine Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 103 Kings Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2BD, UK. Our company registration number is “null". The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or downloading of images without permission from Luigi Reale of Arte Immagine Photography is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· Your privacy matters to us as we value you as a client and not a commodity we never sell on our client data EVER!
· This notice applies to the website and subscription to the blog and on Luigi Reale’s PhotoArteImmagine Facebook page and any information shared from messages via Instagram arteimmagine_photography
Please read carefully and feel free to contact us to discuss any privacy concerns you may have with regards to our use of your data.
Who we are?
We are Luigi Reale of Arte Immagine Photography’ is the key data controller contactable via email email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal data: names, addresses, email addresses, ages, gender and telephone numbers, type of photographic session required. If a dress is being sourced for a client or specialist make up required, additional questions such as skin type, allergies, dress size may be asked and recorded in order to best serve the client and fulfil legal requirements for health and safety laws governing human services in particular.
The data is collected when the contact form is filled in on the contacts page on the website, when a purchase is made, when an enquiry is made for us to contact via Facebook or Instagram or when someone signs up for the blog. Data regarding clothes size is only ever asked if you wish a gown to be sourced for you. It is not a necessity if you are bringing your own outfits.
Data regarding skin conditions, allergies, hair type and condition is only collected and recorded by Hair and makeup artist. If snacks are provided for your shoot, an enquiry may be made for your safety regarding food allergies at time of booking and recorded on the studio session sheet. No data is held longer than necessary and data collection is minimal. Clients are not added to a database and their details are never sold on.
Data is stored in files, in a place that is inaccessible to the public.
Digital data is protected by firewall software and password protected.
How do we use personal information?
We process data for the following reasons. Firstly, it allows us to personalise your photographic session. It allows us to contact you if you have an order for collection, to send appointment reminders or telephone reminders. The data allows us to provide goods and services to you as well as meeting our legal requirements and ensure any requirements of our insurers are met.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following legal reasons:
· Consent to photograph or apply makeup or hair products
· Contracts such as model releases, products received, wedding package contracts.
· Legal obligation to meet health and safety obligations in particular.
Consent is required in order to photograph you and obtain a model release. This allows the work to be entered into competitions and to be used on advertising material both digital and written. If you decided you wanted to withdraw consent providing you were not a model but a paying customer then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you wish to move consent and identify the imagery as being yours and we will begin to remove the imagery to comply with your wishes.
If you were, a model or it was a collaborative project where you received free imagery or promotional material in exchange for allowing your images to be used online or on advertising materials then please submit a request outlining the images or data you want to remove. Whilst we are happy to oblige this would result in billing for session fee and images at full price as they can no longer be used for promotional material and the original agreement has been changed from collaborative or model folio build to a normal client agreement.
When do we share personal data?
We will treat personal data confidentially and will not disclose or share it unnecessarily. It may become necessary to share your name and contact details to process deliveries that will go straight to your home for processing. Payment details may be necessary to disclose in the normal business procedures such as bookkeeping and tax books.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Data is stored on a work computer and is password protected. Your Data is not transferred outside of European Economic area.
How do we secure personal data?
· To protect data against accidental loss systems are regularly backed up
· We keep since 2018 the original images taken on the camera memory cards, which are stored safely and privately on the premises.
· To prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure firewall software is used and computers are password protected
· To ensure business continuity and disaster recovery data is backup up to Cloud for remote storage and also external hard drives on the premises
· To restrict access to personal information passwords protect the computers
· We minimise third party risks by asking any contractors used to be professional and respect confidentiality. We remind them of their obligations to observe protection of your personal data through use of contracts that are signed with each session.
We adhere to standards of data protection laws and if you feel a breach has occurred please inform us so we can deal with it as quickly as possible.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Wedding data is kept longer than most, this is because we know accidents happen so we hold 2 years after albums collected on hard drive. If you wish us to destroy the data once you have received your albums and full payment received please inform us. Some information that is normal to be kept for legal purposes such as bookkeeping and tax purposes will not be destroyed until up to 7 years after books handed in to taxman.
Data following any type of photoshoot will be destroyed 6 months after payments received and products delivered except model releases these will be kept to provide legal documentation to protect Luigi Reale of Arte Immagine Photography in the event of any legal claims regarding permission to take or use the photos to promote the business. In the event of return business, a model release is signed for each session.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, we must respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data.
· You can write to us to see find out what personal information we have on record about you
· You can write and request the information be deleted or corrected withdrawal of consent (Exception is if you consented to model or it was a collaboration , in exchange for digital images then cost of images, prints and session fees become chargeable at full cost.)Your data is not shared and doesn’t leave the EU
· If you believe we have made an error then firstly tell us so we can correct our error then if necessary you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
We will not be able to delete data that is collected and stored and required by law and we will not be able to show you data if it exposes other peoples data.
How to contact us?
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy practices, their personal information, or if they wish to file a complaint. We can be contact online or by email .Please, see website for most current contact details also email@example.com
Linking to other websites / third party content
We may link to external sites and resources from our website, if we feel it is of interest or use but unless we specify implicitly we do not endorse any products at the time of writing and we do not take any responsibility for the content (or information contained within) any linked website.